[afnog] BGP issues and strange traffic

Nistech Ltd nistechltd at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 09:26:15 UTC 2016

Mikrotik does not run dns server by default. He probably enabled it.

I will advice that he disables it by unchecking "allow remote request" under the DNS settings .

He could also add some firewall rules to allow query from only his LAN if he doesn't want to disable the DNS server stuff

Bamidele Richard Amire