[afnog] RFC's Author

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 16:33:22 UTC 2016

Hello Mathias,

There is usually no one with the tag RFCs author, it all depends on
interest. There are sure people who have written rfc before from Africa,
but again they wrote them in their area of interest and expertise.

So I suggest you indicate the area you are looking at writing on and ask
for anyone interested in teaming up to contact you off-list. Speaking of
which I may be interested but I need to know what you intend to write on.

Regards