[afnog] RFC's Author

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 17:23:15 UTC 2016

Hello Mathias,

Somehow i read your mail as you looking to write an RFC(so you may ignore
my previous mail), since what you are looking for is just previous
authors/co. In addition to what has been suggested by Mark, the following
url can give you some general info about where RFC originated from.
http://www.arkko.com/tools/allstats/d-countrydistr.html

http://www.arkko.com/tools/docstats

As you may have noticed, the list is not that interesting from this region.
;-)

If you are unable to get contacts of some of the names, I suggest you reach
out to ISOC staff in this region like chege at isoc.org who could further help
out.

Regards