[afnog] NAT64 for Dual Stacking!

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:27:36 UTC 2016

While dual stacking may not answer his/her question, if the author's reason
for implementing v6 is not because he/she was running out of v4 space then
I'd suggest to go the dual stack route instead.

Overall it all depends on the status of the network so more details may be
helpful.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos