[afnog] AFNOG track content

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Oct 3 17:37:29 UTC 2016

+1 @Nishal and just to add... Most intro to Unix/Linux fundamentals courses
online dont take more than 72hrs of instruction.

Btw, we could actually team up and create an online Video Tutorial on the
same that would seat on some AfNOG  youtube channel. Then point folk to
that link on the AfNOG page after all the same skills are fundamental to
most of the course that are taught at AfNOG.

Meanwhile, there is a lot of interesting stuff happening and course around
below topics would come handy.

- Application/software development
- Cloud stuff
- SDN
- Systems and Network Automation
- Operational IPv6  case studies and bootcamps
- Transport as in Wireless(OFDM), SDH fundamentals considering FTTH/FTTB
and all that stuff...

Noah