[afnog] IPv6 transition mechanism used by ISP

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon Dec 3 09:42:22 UTC 2018

We’re not on there because as of yet – we’ve been dual stacking – so we aren’t using transition mechanisms – and we’re still evaluating which mechanism we will end up with.

At the moment it is leaning towards ds-lite though because of compatibility with CPE’s – but we’re still testing on the V6 only stuff – I suspect to have a lot more to say about this in the next 2 weeks though

Andrew