[afnog] IPv6 transition mechanism used by ISP

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon Dec 3 10:34:18 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

Just push your CPE providers for 464XLAT, at least give it a try ! Specially if you have or will have cellular networks, or want to support customers with a backup 3G link … Don’t make sense to have different transition mechanisms and 464XLAT is the only one available in cellular.

Again, this document is hopefully an RFC in a matter of weeks (on Friday night I’ve uploaded a new version with small editorial changes requested by AD and now is in last call/IESG review):

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-ipv4aas/

Regards,

Jordi