[afnog] IETF 102 hackathon

Nitin Mutkawoa jmutkawoa at hackers.mu
Thu Jul 19 16:56:55 UTC 2018

Hello,

I wish to thank everyone who supported the hackers.mu team for the IETF 102
hackathon which we participated remotely from Mauritius for the TLS 1.3 and
HTTP 451 projects.

We also had four first timers and we look forward to collaborate with
everyone in the region for the next IETF hackathon.

For those who missed the presentation during the IETF 102 hackathon, here
is the YouTube link.

https://youtu.be/u6rz4PWA_As?t=1h15m24s

Regards,

Nitin J Mutkawoa

https://tunnelix.com
https://hackers.mu

Twitter: @TheTunnelix
Facebook: facebook.com/tunnelixDOTcom

*“There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find
the ways in which you have altered.”*  - *Nelson Mandela*