[afnog] [Ietf_africa] IETF 102 hackathon

Kevin Chege chege at isoc.org
Fri Jul 20 07:13:01 UTC 2018

Thanks for sharing Nitin, congratulations to you and the rest of the hackers.mu team!

Kevin

On 19/07/2018, 19:57, "Ietf_africa on behalf of Nitin Mutkawoa" <ietf_africa-bounces at elists.isoc.org<mailto:ietf_africa-bounces at elists.isoc.org> on behalf of jmutkawoa at hackers.mu<mailto:jmutkawoa at hackers.mu>> wrote:

Hello,

I wish to thank everyone who supported the hackers.mu<http://hackers.mu> team for the IETF 102 hackathon which we participated remotely from Mauritius for the TLS 1.3 and HTTP 451 projects.

We also had four first timers and we look forward to collaborate with everyone in the region for the next IETF hackathon.

For those who missed the presentation during the IETF 102 hackathon, here is the YouTube link.

https://youtu.be/u6rz4PWA_As?t=1h15m24s

Regards,

Nitin J Mutkawoa
https://tunnelix.com
https://hackers.mu
Twitter: @TheTunnelix
Facebook: facebook.com/tunnelixDOTcom<http://facebook.com/tunnelixDOTcom>

“There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you have altered.”  - Nelson Mandela