[afnog] SEEKING YOUR VOTE FOR GLOBAL DATA CENTRE AWARD - DAN KWACH OF EADC - NOMINATED FOR DATA CENTRE INDIVIDUAL OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2018

Dan Kwach dan.kwach at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:09:22 UTC 2018

 Dear Listers,

Firstly many thanks for the support that many of you have offered me in one
way or another in the field of Telecommunications having started off way
back as a Network Engineer at then NOC - Network Operations Control - with
Kenya Data Networks - KDN.

It has been an interesting journey with useful lessons and learning
courtesy of the very active ICT Community in Africa. I am currently in
charge of East Africa Data Centre - EADC - A subsidiary of Liquid Telecom
Kenya as the General Manager tasked with ensuring EADC achieves its winning
Business strategy - a feat that has made me ensure to strike the balance
between technical and commercial planning for the first of its kind Data
Centre facility and the only Built and Certified DC by Uptime Institute in
East Africa as can be verified here https://uptimeinstitute.
com/TierCertification/certMaps.php

With your support, I have equally been able to narture myself as an
Industry leader in the field of Data Centre and seek your vote in a Global
DC awards event scheduled for this month as per the shortlist here
http://www.dcsawards.com/shortlist.php being the only one representing
Africa for the DC Individual of the Year Award as shown in the excerpt
below:

This is but to request for your support by sparing about 5min of your time
so as to cast a vote for me here http://www.dcsawards.com/voting.php

The vote is a three page step with the first just to confirm your
acceptance of the T&C, next step - enter your detals after which you can
scroll down to the option where you can cast a vote for the Individual of
the Year award category.

Kindly also do consider casting a vote African Data Centre - the Umbrella
organization under which https://www.eastafricadatacentre.com/ runs as
under the category shown below:

For both of the categories, you can view more highlights as to why we made
it to the shortlist. Looking forward to your utmost support as Voting ends
in a Weeks Time.

Rgds
Dan Kwach.

Email - dan.kwach at eastafricadatacentre.com