[afnog] Cloud Innovation Displays Very Poor, If Not Criminal, Netizenship

Mohamed Faye mahafaye at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:16:05 UTC 2020

Very useful information that you shared. I had a similar thing that
happened to two ISP’s that I was supporting too they ended up to the
regulator for invention. But in your case I think personally IPDC Solutions
should have do a diligence check on them before rolling it out. Guess what
we should all learn from you here is super useful let’s all be vigilant
about our networks.