[afnog]   XLAT646 deployment

Paul Simon bassosimons at me.com
Sun Jul 4 11:57:55 UTC 2021

Hi Nishal

Mark had pointed out support isn't that great, at least since last he checked, outside Windows, iOS and Android. I am also aware of the Linux implementation. But come to think about it, non of these solutions would be ideal for the network I'm looking to deploy this on.

Mostly our last-miles are point-to-point fiber or FTTx so it is great that you mention non-mobile CPE. Do you have any more info about the ZEC offering perhaps the product model so I look it up.

Regards
Paul S. Basondole