[afnog] SAFNOG-6 Virtual Conference

Portia Rabonda portia.rabonda at safnog.net
Sat Sep 4 11:56:51 UTC 2021

Dear All,

SAFNOG will be hosting its sixth annual conference, SAFNOG-6, virtually on September 27-28, 2021. While we were looking forward to a physical meeting this year, the world is still facing the ongoing challenge of the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and this makes it imperative that we hold the meeting virtually to ensure the safety of all while looking forward to meeting again in person in the near future.

The SAFNOG-6 Virtual Conference will be a two-day event of engagement and knowledge sharing on topics relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies such as IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and Operations; Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc); Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware); and IXPs and Peering, to name a few.

Register now on: https://safnog.org/virtual-meetings/<https://safnog.org/virtual-meetings/index.html#1%23hero-13>

For queries, email conference at safnog.org<mailto:conference at safnog.org>

Regards,

Portia Rabonda