[afnog] UGNOG Summit 2021 call for Presentations

Isabel Odida isabel.odida at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 07:51:50 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We invite all individuals wishing to make presentations during UGNOG Summit 2021, which will be held on September 29th, 2021 to submit their abstracts.

We welcome presentations focusing on the following subjects:

      • Data protection and Privacy
      • Cyber Security
      • Blockchain and 4th industrial revolution

Your contribution can be in the form of a presentation during a session, a tutorial or a live technical demonstration. Kindly read all information carefully before submitting your proposal.
The maximum time allotted per presentation will not exceed 15 minutes.
Submission deadline is September 24th, 2021.

Please submit your proposal to the following address: https://events.ug.nog.community/event/4/abstracts/

If you experience any difficulties please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,
Isabel Odida
On behalf of UGNOG