Re: FreeBSD

Hi

> All the hardware is new andit worked fine when I tested it with SuSE linux
> just to be sure. But well you never know. Someone was suggesting that 4.0
> has a problem with realtek 8139 cards do you think this is true?

I'm using the Realtek's on 3 boxes, an ISA card (8119 I think) the PCI
10mb 8129 and the 10/100 8139 all on various stages of 4.0-RELEASE and now
on 4.1-STABLE (I do regular updates) and never had a problem with them.

Regards

--Rob

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org
To send a requet to majordomo, e-mail majordomo at afnog.org and put