Re: your mail

Thanks for the replies.

My customer does not want Exchange. So I was thinking of giving him a
FreeBSD box with Exim and pop3 on it.
 From what you've said, using  UCCP via dial-on demand (PPP) seems to be
the best way to go.  The FreeBSD box will then connect  to my mail server
at the office.
I'll try and get his server here  asap so that I can configure and test it.
I'll certainly need help when I set up UUCP since I've never done it
before, Greg.
I'll get in touch again.

Cheers,
Zeimm.