Re: router on a PC

> I have configured IP forwarding on my RH Linux7 box.
> It has worked perfectly.

Great!

> My new provider is short in IP addresses. He's given
> me one public IP address. I need your advice on how to
> design my network. Do I concentrate all my services
> (mail, Web, DB, DNS) on the same computer as the PC
> router?

Yes, if you have less than 200 people doing POP and SMTP and no system is
configured to check mail every minute, if your bandwidth is not more than
128K upstream, and if you are running a DB such as mySQL. otherwise, OK to
aggregate on two servers as 1 Mail+DB, 2 Web+DNS.

> Is it possible to implement services on private IP addresses.

Yes

> What do I need to do that.

IP port forward or IP chains. Both are available and work sweetly on RH.

> Furthermore how do I manage to keep my domain name
> "sdnp.cm"?

This one is tough! What do you mean manage? I ran a dig on your domain
sndp.cm and got a null response. Seems the domain has not been registered.
The start point is to register the domain. You will need a primary and
secondary name server on different networks. There are many folks on this
list who can help you with that.

> Thanks in advance

At your service.

> Moluh