Re: FreeBSD Crashes with Squid

I have several of these machines with same config and only this
one is giving the problem.
Squid does start automatically because if I reboot it manually, then
squid runs normally but if the machine goes through one of itīs own
reboot then it boots without squid ( very strange).

> On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 09:06:31AM +0200, Antonio Godinho wrote:
> > It seems to have something to do with squid
> > since after it reboots squid is no longer running.
>
> Err, perhaps you just have not set up squid to start automatically on
> reboot? (e.g. in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/squid.sh or /etc/rc.local)
>
> Doesn't explain why your machine is rebooting though. It might be a
> hardware problem. Have you applied all the security updates relevant
> to your system? It might be worth upgrading to 4.3-STABLE simply
> because it's simpler to track them.
>
> B.

Antonio Godinho
B.Sc., MCP, MCP+Internet, MCSE, CCNA
Address:Av. Julius Nyerere 947 3rd floor esq
Maputo - Mozambique
Phone  : 258-82-300392
e-mail : ANTONIO at nambu.uem.mz

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org