Re: How to restrict the number of Simultaneous Login

Hi,

We are using Cistron too.
What I did was to restrict callers according to phone numbers using the
calling-station-id field.
For simultaneous login to work you need the proper perl scripts. It also
depends on the NAS you are using.
This readme is quite explicit: http://www.radius.cistron.nl/README.simul

I hope that helps,

Zeimm.