RE: Looking for routers

Hello,

Thank you for all advices.

In fact, I am using already 4 differents PCs on 4 differents locations with
each 4 ethernet PCI cards on FreeBSD to do routing.

However in our malian condition, warmth, powerfailure, PC is always "stable"
for me, and not easy to put power generator on each place (of course I use
UPS but not enough sometimes).

Currently, the 4 differents PC routers are just doing easy routing, statics
routes. So I guess, Cisco would be a lux for what I wand to do.

So if you would know some "simple" router with 4-6 ethernet... let me know,

Eric

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org