Re: Cisco 3600 Boot Problem

Hi Michuki,

showing the flash contents gives this

    File size           Checksum   File name
       931 bytes (0x3a3)      0x77e7    nvram

this is obvious that the image is not present.

-fiao

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:29:38 +0300
 "Michuki Mwangi" wrote:

> Well there is also a chance that the right Image_File_Name as it is on
> the Flash is not properly defined on boot loader.
> could you try and post up rommon 1>show flash
>
> Regards,
>
> Michuki

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org