Configuring Radius server with a cisco router

Hello,
I have a 2600 cisco router and a RedHat Linux box where I have installed
radiusd-cistron-1.6.6 to act as my radius server. On a cisco router I have external
modems which the end user will use to dial into my router. I want to set up the
Radius server to properly Authenticate, Authorise and Account for all the users who
will be logging into my network. I have tried to set up the client and the naslist files
quite Ok. I also had set up the router with radius as an operating protocol. I have a
problem on how to setup the user's file. I see so many options in the documentation
and as well in the users file. Is there any one who can give me a hint as to how I can
go about it.

I tested the router seting it up with TACACS+ authenticated through a ciscosecure
and all went well, but I would like to use RADIUS instead of TACACS+. Please help

Regards

David

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org