Re: Authentication against mysql

Speaking of which, I have been playing with this a bit, and the
authmysqlrc has support for sending an e-mail to a user who has exceeded
his/her quota.

My question is, is there a way of doing this per domain hosted instead
of per user - or am I left with the option of using the FreeBSD quota
facilites (e.g giving  at  domain a userid... and then editing quota.users
etc..then sending an e-mail (somehow)..)

Patrick.

--
Patrick J Okui
Systems Administrator