From: owner-afnog at afnog.org [mailto:owner-afnog at afnog.org]On Behalf Of Mark Tinka
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 8:30 AM
To: ziggy at one2net.co.ug; pademmy at yahoo.com; Eric stevance; afnog at afnog.org
Subject: RE: client complain of slow link.

If there are some hopping standards used, say European, American, Japanese, Australian, or otherwise, I'd recommend that you choose one no one else in your viscinity is using. This will greatly help if other providers are using similar equipment as yours, or are in a default hopping standard, or both.

Regards,

Mark Tinka - CCNA
Network Engineer
Africa Online Uganda