7 Kampala Rd,
Tel:   +256-41-258143
Fax:   +256-41-258144
E-mail: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug
Web:     www.africaonline.co.ug

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul [mailto:pademmy at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 7:25 PM
To: mtinka at africaonline.co.ug; ziggy at one2net.co.ug; Eric stevance; afnog at afnog.org
Subject: RE: client complain of slow link.

hello,

pls I need help on how to setup or implementation a graph server on my network.

I want to know the type of application used and how to setup such services for my client on my network so that I can be able to monitor and send to them their bandwidth utilisation as well.

becos some of them complain the link is slow nothing knowing they are comsuming more than what they paid for at times. like someone asking of 16kbps for 8 systems on that particular link, can you see my point why I need to setup similiar thing.

so I will appreciate if I can work with any person on how to setup one and the type of application software used.

thanks.

ajayi.

Paul Ademola Ajayi
Systems/Network Engineer
Orbit Wireless Internet Services
Plot 32, No. 6 Birabi Street, Off Presidential Hotel
G.R.A. Phase I Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Tel.:234-84-573479 Mobile:234-803-324-7220
E-mail: ajayi4u at hotmail.com OR pademmy at yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?