RE: BGP over satellite link

::Joe Joe: you should be aware that we *know* your IP address
::anyway, it's in the headers of the mails you sent. We're all
::techies on this list, so let's stick with technical business
::and forget about the politics...

Hello Joe,

If no one knows Joe, I definitely know him. He presently goes through my
company.
Perhaps you can explain the real details of your problem so that the
AFNOG community can help you better.

Anyway ... You can also see me in my office :-))

-Fisayo

::
::Your asymmetrical DVB link sounds interesting, I've heard
::this technology mentioned before on this list but with few
::details of how it works in practice.
::
::Regards,
::
::Brian.
::
::-----
::This is the afnog mailing list, managed by Majordomo 1.94.5
::
::To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org
::To send a request to majordomo, e-mail majordomo at afnog.org
::and put your request in the body of the message (i.e use
::"help" for help)
::
::This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org
::