Re: BGP over satellite link - update!!

Thanks Randy,

I don't know if I have posting permission to afnog, but yes,
we operated a unidirectional satellite link (US -> Australia) for a couple
of years in the late 90's

I did write it up, complete with cisco config fragments and some MRTG
graphs of performance - its at www.potaroo.net in the ISP column
section.

I'd be happy to answer any questions about our experience with this config.

    Geoff

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org