RE: Removal of IP

We immediately disconnect the offending  (or is it offensive) customer,
and do not reconnect untli one of our engineers has been to their premises
(at their expense) and confirmed that any spam-ware, open SMTP proxy,
NIIMDA infections and other unpleasant stuff has been sorted.

Repeat offenders get the boot ;-)

Longwe

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org