Re : RE: Router with bandwidth management

I haven't heard anyone mention the really simple, effective way of doing this imho:

FreeBSD + DUMMYNET + ipfw

really cheap. A box, configured as a bridge with two network cards and dummynet and voila you keep your costs as low as $500

Noah
2003 May 18 - 12:00
Mark Tinka <mtinka at africaonline.co.ug>