majordomo - exim error

Hello,

I installed majordomo on a linux and after the installation, I ran the following command to test the installation

[root at mail majordomo]# ./wrapper config-test

But got the following errors in the Mailers section, please what could be wrong. I've had a complete installation up and running before and I followed the same step I had always used.

You have defined a mailer for delivery.

Attempting to verify that this is a valid mailer...nope, /usr/exim/bin/exim is not executable

You have defined a mailer for delivering administrative messages.

Attempting to verify that this is a valid mailer...nope, /usr/exim/bin/exim is not executable

--------

Fiao

Do you Yahoo!?