Re: Please help with ideas -- Freeside

try and run a locate and see if the *.so.10  is actually on your system,
also try and run ldconfing -r and see what it yields it could be that you
have 2 *.so.1x (x== number depending on wether you had an older or newer
version of mysql-client before) files maybe  conflicting. And if you do
happen to find the *.so.10 file try and run ldconfig -m /path/to/*.so.10
file and then continue with the installation. IIRC doesnt 4.1.0 use
libmysqlclient.so.12, correct me if i am wrong .

cheers

Ziggy

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org