Re: Another conference for your diary :-)

Its all a joke. Back up to http://j-walk.com/blog/ to enjoy the humor in
the guy. I like it as it gave me a good laugh - something I did not have
for some time ;-)

On a more serious note, never met a geek that has been bitten by this
"scam"  and its derivatives. Its their persistence that irritates most
people.  :-(.

Sunday.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org