Congratulations!

Hello all.

I'd like to congratulate and thank all the AfNOG members [staff, students
and instructors] in completing a successful training week at the AfNOG
workshop and conference, in Kampala, Uganda.

For all you students that have joined the AfNOG mailing list, a very warm
welcome; and please let all your town-folk know about the list and get them
onto it as well. We need you to transfer the knowledge you have achieved
down to them.

As usual, we are looking forward to a full resumption of the technical
posts; and of course, to next year's AfNOG workshop and conference.

Special thanks to the multitdue of instructors that came from all parts of
the world to offer their insight. It, indeed, and I am sure I speak for
everyone, has been an honour having you in our midst. We look forward to
converging all this experience again, next year.

AfNOG! Success!

Regards,

Mark Tinka - CCNA
Network Engineer, Africa Online Uganda