RE: [afnog] Booking Internet bandwith

afnog-bounces at afnog.org wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> according with what Mark said, I haven't bandwith manager. Actually
> I've got windows nt box with vicomsoft doing nat and sharing Internet
> connexion. I want to migrate to linux/freebsb based solution with
> bandwith manager. I'm not newsbies in this area. Any Ideas or
> experiencies ?
>
> Warm Regards
> Moussa BAGAYOKO

Hi Moussa.

Perhaps the first thing we need to establish is, the size and scale of your
operation, as well how much capacity you currently have, against how much
you think you need. A brief description of your setup would be much
appreciated.

Regards,

Mark Tinka - CCNA
Network Engineer, Africa Online Uganda

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>