[chamba at nambu.uem.mz: [afnog] AFS over NAT bug]

I don't know if anyone else is suffering this, but I have now received 12
extra copies of this message from the list.

They all have the same Date: and Message-Id: headers, but different ids
generated at the mailing list:

        by spice.eahd.or.ug (Postfix) with ESMTP
        id 1EBB21F7F0; Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:30:14 +0300 (EAT)
           ^^^^^^^^^^
          this changes

so I think it's the afnog mailing list, not the originator, who is resending
the messages.

Can someone investigate please?

Thanks,

Brian.

Hi,

There are two networks in our company. One is 196.x.x.x (servers) and the other 192.x.x.x (workstations). There is also a NAT server. The problem is that AFS does not

run with NAT.

I would like to know how to run AFS without going through NAT or how to remove the AFS IP from the NAT server.

Regards,

Nelson Chamba

CSU - CIUEM

Phone: + 258 (1) 492601

           + 258 (1) 494752

Cell:     +258 (82) 391 721

Web: http://www.csu.uem.mz

Maputo-Mozambique

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>