Re: [afnog]HSSI to RS449 Adapter/Converter

Hi Ayitey,

Doesn't
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=RS449+HSSI+converter&btnG=Google+Search
give you anything useful?

TBH, I'd rather get hold of a PA-4T+ and using your existing 3640 cabling.
While I've used HSSI to X.21/V.35/EIA530 etc convertors before with not too
much hassle, it seems more sensible to minimise the amount of active
components between the router and the satellite (given you have enough
which can potentially go wrong anyway)...

HTH,

philip