[afnog]HSSI to RS449 Adapter/Converter

Hi,

I just acquired a Cisco 7507 router with two HSSI ports. It was acquired to
replace our gateway router (3640) which is connected to our satellite modem
via a Cisco CAB-RS449= (RS449) cable i.e. the satellite modem has an RS449
(db37) interface. The cable that came with the router is a CAB-HSI1 cable.

I am looking for a solution for connecting the HSSI interface on the router
to the RS449 satellite modem. I have looked for a converter or  an adapter
to no avail.

Can anyone out there help me out?

--Ayitey

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>