[afnog] Blocked or filtered network ?

Epeli Tagi epelit at sprep.org
Wed Nov 30 10:45:42 UTC 2011

Hello AFNOG

My apologies if this is the wrong place to get this information.

I am wanting to get in touch with one anyone that works for Vodacom ISP in South Africa. Our organisation is having trouble reaching websites on the 41.0.0.0/16[ such as vodacom.co.za site] network and based on our tests, we feel that our network address block is getting filtered/blocked.

Accessing the website through a proxy site works perfectly.

Appreciate if anyone could give me the contact details of the relevant person (phone/email).

Even better if anyone on the list can assist, I can provide more details if required.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards
Epeli