[afnog] DSTV HD Model 45 Decoder not displaying DMX text on what is playing

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Sep 16 09:42:36 UTC 2015

On 16 Sep 2015 at 7:23, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16 Sep 2015 06:43, "Mark Tinka" <mark.tinka at seacom.mu> wrote:
> >
> > On 16/Sep/15 03:28, Dr Paulos Nyirenda wrote:
> >
> > > Mmmm ... not so good to see that this has remained unresolved by Multichoice for so
> > > long, very very frustrating.
> >
> > Vote with your wallet, and feet.
> >
> > There are a lot of online streaming services that can do better, for you.
> >
> ... But there are little data services that can make online streaming experience enjoyable; both in
> pocket and to the eyes.

True, and especially unrealistic if you are not sitting directly on or connected directly to a fast
connection like directly on or direct to Seacom. Direct satellite to your home in our Africa
region still makes more networking sense for HD level video and audio services like those on
DMX via DSTV and Multichoice

So this badly unresolved long outstading issue on the Multichoice DSTV satellite TV network
is truly regrettable and very very frustrating.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD