[afnog] NAT64/DNS64 public testing (was Re: A heads up on a nasty IPv6 bug)

Daniel Shaw daniel at afrinic.net
Tue Aug 30 07:57:36 UTC 2016

> On 23 Aug 2016, at 2:49 PM, Jan Zorz <zorz at isoc.org> wrote:
>
> Comments, feedback, thoughts and functionality/breakage reports are
> strongly welcomed and encouraged!

Hi Jan!

Great to see you’ve opted to try out Jool - I’ve had it in a “to do” list of bookmarks for some time, but as yet not got that far down the list.

So, as someone interested in implementing this, I’d love to have you share a bit more info on the Jool config when you have a bit of time.

Basically, I note that the documentation online from the project as a few different “runs” - using different modes/methods. They all seem reasonably well documented, so mostly just curious which overall architecture or “run” you have set up?

Many thanks for running this!

Regards,
Daniel