[afnog] RIB/FIB size

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu May 4 14:32:47 UTC 2017

Hi Ibtisam,

You could try below which should give you the size of the memory. Below
command works for MX models but Junos is Junos so try.

*root# show chassis routing-engine | match DRAM *

BTW the M10i specifications show that that your particular iron can support
below configurations

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/reference/specifications/routing-engine-m-mx-t-series-specifications-by-model.html

RE-B-1800x1-4G

1.73-GHz