Re: E1Definition

Hello Brain,

Well, i think you mean by C.7 the SS7 than means the Signalling System N°7.
What is use with the telco when running an E1 connexion is either the Protocol of
the ISDN or the Signalling system R2.
But i think it's an ISDN connexion.
You can run it by radio or by copper cable, it doesn't matter.
What is rreally important is the specifications of the Telco.
Ask them to give you the specs of the line.
It's very important because even if they use ISDN, you have several implementation
of the ISDN.

Mouhamet

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org
To send a requet to majordomo, e-mail majordomo at afnog.org and put