RE: squid error (fwd)

you need to change the owner of the /usr/local/squid/cache and
cache1 directories from root (presumably what it is currently) to squid
so that squid cache write into the directories...

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org