IPCAHE-INIT Problems with Squid.

I have installed the FreeBSD software and has created all the DNS and the machine is resolving without any problems, both forward and backward (loop back). But my main problem is to solve the runtime errors in Squid, it is telling me that "ipcache_init:DNS name lookup test failed" I have edited my squid.conf extensively but cannot find where the problem is.  Anybody to help me with problem?  I have also noticed that the squid-cache.org do not say anything on that kind of a problem or anything close to that.

I need help ladies and gentlemen.

Regards

Henry.

Relive the FIFA World Cup goals with exclusive video highlights!

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/en