Re: Cisco 3600 Boot Problem

The onboard flash is blank, or contains something which the bootloader
can't use as an image. If you have another 3600 router, put the flash simm
in there and load a new image.

If this is the one and only 3600 router you have, unfortunately you'll have
to upload an image using xmodem through the console cable... (Or if you
have a PCMCIA flash card which can be used in the 3600s, put an image on
there and boot from that (and then copy that image onto the onboard flash).)

philip

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org