SPAM Filtering

HI!
How can I enable smtpd_restrictions on postfix to block spamming mails?
I've already used amavis with Mcafee Antivirus to check viruses.It seem's
that smtpd_restrictions don't work after amavis scan mail!
Why?

my main.cf
----------

# Notre configuration pour Amavis
content_filter = vscan:
# anti spam
body_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/body_checks

maps_rbl_domains = relays.ordb.org, sbl.spamhaus.org,
        spamsites.relays.osirusoft.com, relays.visi.com,
        korea.services.net, rbl.oxymium.net,
        proxies.relays.monkeys.com

smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = regexp:/etc/postfix/forbid_from,
        reject_unauth_pipelining, permit_mynetworks,
        reject_unauth_destination, reject_non_fqdn_sender
        reject_maps_rbl,check_relay_domains
smtpd_etrn_restrictions = permit_mynetworks
smtpd_client_restrictions = reject_maps_rbl

my master.cf
------------
smtp      inet  n       -       y       -       -       smtpd
# Notre Config pour Amavis
vscan  unix  -       n       n       -       10     pipe user=vscan
  argv=/usr/sbin/amavis ${sender} ${recipient}
localhost:10025     inet  n      -      n      -      -      smtpd
  -o content_filter=

kinds regards

DOSSOU Franck Lucky
Chef Section Plateforme NTIC
Office des Postes et Télécommunications du BENIN
BP 5959 Cotonou
BENIN
Tel : 31 88 88 / 91 74 33