Re: [afnog] faulty client network slowing down my link

So disable their MAC address for the problem client ;-)

I guess you could set up a new radio just for the problem client, and
then do filtering on the switch or router or whatever from there.

simon

--
www.simonwoodside.com -- 99% Devil, 1% Angel