Re: [afnog] The Netlantis Project

    > care to share the link for where active/updated list of exchange points
    >     you have for Africa or anywhere within? Actually, it would be better
    > if  the afnog site had something similar to nanog's ISP resources page
    > with such information.

It BADLY needs to be updated, which I'll try to get done, but:

http://www.pch.net/about/

lists the locations where we have (had a few months ago, actually)
route-servers/looking-glasses.  We need to add Ibadan and Dar.

                                -Bill

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>