[afnog] Squid 2.4

I have a problem with squid at one of my sites.

Squid is running as root and nobody (FreeBSD).When i start squid,it starts with two other sub-processes: (squid)(squid) and (unlinkd)(unlinkd) both owned by nobody. I have noticed that requests made from this server do not go past our national backbone and on contacting my service provider (the backbone) they said that a filter had been put on this IP. Now i am sure one squid is not legitimate because he says that a squid running on that IP has been compromised.

I need to know which is and how to stop the wrong squid and bar anyone from starting such a service.It is likely to be an internal person.

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.
This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>