Re: [afnog]

I would suggest you make contact with the Dgroups people - esp. if there are donor/development agencies associated with ethinktank

Brian

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 01:46 pm, jojo jo wrote:

dear

we need to find an alternative hosting solution for our mailing list (ethinktank) which is currently on yahoo groups and we have difficulties with recent changes the group is introducing

the list is for promoting ICT in Tanzania and is very lively and growing fast some members there are on afnog list as well just like me.

where do you host the afnog list and at what cost?

any advise will be appreciated

<image.tiff>
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software__________________________________________________
This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>

--
Brian Longwe